Sponsored by: The IEEE Internet of Things (IoT) Initiative
Revised Summit Program Posted! (Last Update: 2 May)
We are excited to invite you to join the IEEE IoT Vertical and Topical Summit on Agriculture at Borgo San Luigi in Monteriggioni (Siena) Tuscany, Italy 8-9 May 2018.
Each IEEE IoT Summit brings together experts and leaders from all over the world to address the implementation of IoT solutions in a local setting. One of the industries important to Italy and the Region of Tuscany is Agriculture and is the focus Vertical for the event. The objective of the Summit is to launch actions that will lead to the nurturing, and maturing of IoT solutions and deployments that have significant near and long-term benefits for society. Hence, the theme we have chosen for the Summit is “The Digital Revolution – Farming 4.0!”
Join us in Tuscany, Italy and be part of the important and exciting IEEE IoT summit. Whether you are there to listen, to present, to see the exhibits, to have your questions answered, or are there to contribute to the discussions and dialog with some of the world’s leading experts, you will find the event meaningful and memorable.
- The Summit features two action packed days devoted to the agricultural life cycle – from growth, to processing, to distribution, retailing, and consumption of food products.
|Areas of Agriculture||Products||Technologies|
- Plenary Presentations and overviews of IoT and underlying technologies from outstanding and leading experts and practitioners
- Panels and Working Groups
- Technical Papers
- Demonstrations and exhibits
- A grand setting in the Tuscan countryside with exceptional hospitality, with receptions and meals based on local cuisine and traditions.
- IEEE IoT Tuscany2018 Companion Program
- Cultural and Tourist Tours before and after the Summit